- Soft, nourishing and caring shea butter for every skin type
- Contains only one ingredient and is safe for allergic and atopic skin
- 100% pure organic shea butter, without additives. Unscented
- This organic body butter has been processed to a soft consistency, making it easy to use and absorbs quickly
- Organic, vegan and plastic-free
- Content 130ml, lasts a long time up to 30-100 times
How to use?
As body butter; the organic body butter can be used on any part of the skin - including babies.
For dry hands, nails and cuticles; apply a small amount of organic shea butter to clean hands or nails and cuticles. Allow to absorb well. Rub the product into the skin to speed up absorption.
For dry elbows, feet and heels; apply a small amount of product to dry elbows, feet and heels. Body butter Shea completes a pedicure or foot bath.
Dry and cracked skin; pat the product on dry, cracked skin or dry lips to help them recover.
As a night cream; if your skin is very dry or atopic, this organic body butter can also be used as a night cream. Completely odorless organic shea butter moisturizes sensitive facial skin. Is not comedogenic, so it does not clog pores.
For natural Curly Girl method; shea softens and moisturizes hair while protecting it from drying out
Keep cool in warm weather, the consistency of the product may change if it melts.
Did you know?
Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa). Traditionally, collecting the karita nuts is a woman's job. Today it is an important source of income for local women. Collecting the nuts for shea butter does not damage the trees and is an environmentally sustainable process.
The tin can be recycled with metal.
Shea butter *
INCI: BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER *
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient