- Chamomile facial mist is anti-inflammatory, helps with inflamed skin and rashes, soothes redness and repairs damaged skin. Perfect for atopic skin, acne and skin irritation from shaving
- The mild formula restores the skin and has a moisturizing effect
- Contains high quality natural probiotics that create good bacteria on the skin's surface and help the body fight the effects of harmful bacteria
- The chamomile toner spray can be applied evenly and has an immediate soothing effect on the face and body
- Content 100ml, lasts up to 120-150 times
Positive effects of the chamomile facial mist are
- Increase in type I collagen synthesis: Collagen is one of the important structural proteins in the skin and is responsible for the elasticity and firmness of the skin
- Effective fluid intake: Up to 18% more effective than glycerine
- Provides the skin with antioxidant protection
- Improve your cellular barrier function by stimulating cell renewal; Effective cell regeneration keeps the outermost layer of the skin - the epidermis - in better condition. Dry and damaged epidermis is more sensitive to the penetration of free radicals and other environmental pollutants than effectively hydrated, well-cared-for skin.
How to use?
Use the Chamomile facial mist as a toner after facial cleanser, for cleaning light make-up, as a refreshing and moisturizing body spray or as a setting spray for mineral makeup.
Chamomile toner can also be used as a hair spray to treat the scalp and hair.
Tip: Use on babies after nappy changes to refresh and soothe the skin.
Ideal in combination with: Balm to Milk Cleanser - Mild facial cleanser and Bilberry Moisture Cream - Face cream
The glass bottle is allowed in the glass container. The plastic cap can go with the plastic waste. The cardboard packaging can be put in the wastepaper basket.