Organic essential oil of tea tree. This essential oil is particularly versatile. Can be used in products for your skin, hair, nails and in household products. Add a few drops to your favorite carrier oil, soap or hand cream and enjoy the many benefits of tea tree.
Organic essential tea tree oil obtained by steam distillation from the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia, also known as the tea tree. This small tree is native to Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. Never use essential oil pure on the skin and only externally. Always dilute in a carrier oil such as jojoba, sweet almond or rose hip. General guideline for the concentration of essential oil in formulas used for aromatherapy or on the skin is 0% to maximum 3%.
Properties of tea tree essential oil
- Has a disinfectant and antibacterial effect.
- Anti fungus
- Ideal as a natural means to disinfect your hands
- Repels insects
- Often used in natural deodorants
- Works antiviral against cold sores
- Helps heal wounds
- Use neat on a cotton swab and spot a pimple to reduce it
- Often used in hair care against dandruff, lice and oily hair
- Has an itch-relieving effect
- Can be used in homemade polishes
INCI: Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil 100% Pure, Organic Essential Oil
Only suitable for external use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of skin irritation or rash: consult a doctor.